All staff has completed Covid 19 training with the help of Ho.Re.Ca Consultancy and have worked incredibly hard to keep guests and staff safe and protected.
Following Covid 19 Secure Guidelines we have put many things in place to keep you, your families and our staff safe.
- Social distancing, 1 metre + rule
- Minimise contact between front of house and guests to reduce risk of transmission
- Only one person to use the bathroom
- Maximum of six people per table
(Families and social bubbles of more than six will be seated on a table 1 metre apart and must remain seated at their own table)
- Hygiene stations are located on arrival and around the restaurant
All Customers must wear masks when entering and exiting the restaurant. They may then be removed when seated and placed in your pocket or handbag but must not be placed on our tables. When using the bathroom facilities your mask should also be worn
Thank you for all your support and we look forward to welcoming you to Divino Italian Restaurant